- Information that you provide to us, such as on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, or
- Information from others, such as credit bureaus, real estate appraisers, and employers
- We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you.
- We or our wholly-owned subsidiaries may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service, refer our products and services to other people, and/or to inform you of additional products and services. You may opt out of receiving these additional communications from us by following the opt-out procedures below.
- If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us by writing at info@FederalQuote.com.
- Please note that once your application has been submitted to your chosen health insurance company, you may have to contact the insurance company directly to update your application.
- We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services.
- If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us by email at info@NationsInsuranceQuote.com.
- Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your insurance quote, application or policy even if you opt out of receiving our surveys and/or notices of additional products and services.
- If you have any questions, please email us at info@NationsInsuranceQuote.com.
TRUSTED COMPANIES WE REPRESENT